1.1 SERVICE TERM AND CONDITION
1. If you purchase any Milwaukee-branded cordless products, batteries and chargers (“Products”) from the authorized dealers (“Authorized Dealers”) of Techtronic Industries (Thailand) Limited (“Milwaukee Tool (Thailand)”). You are entitled to a warranty (“Warranty Period”) from the date of purchase or based on the manufacturing date, according to the terms and conditions set out herein.
[Warranty period by categories]
– MX Fuel Tools: 1 year, Subject to maximum 1 extra year of warranty for tools only, if registered online
– Cordless: 1 year ————FUEL Item: 1 year
– Corded: 1 year
– Battery, Charger : 1 year
– MX Fuel Battery, Charger : 1 year
– Accessories/Hand Tools: 0 Month
2. Warranty service will be provided by Milwaukee Tool (Thailand) if all the conditions below are fulfilled:
a) You have completed the warranty card form;
b) The Product must be bought from the Authorized Dealers; and
c) The Product was used under normal conditions and according to the instructions of the operation manual.
*If you do not have a purchase receipt, the warranty will be determined whether, based on the manufacturing date of the product.
3. During the Warranty Period and provided that all the conditions in Clause 2 are fulfilled, you will be entitled to one free repair service of the Product and replacement of parts (the “Repair Work”) arising from defects in the materials and workmanship of the Product (fair wear and tear excepted), except for circumstances set out in Clause 4 below.
4. This warranty will not apply if:
a) the original receipt of purchase is not presented;
b) the Product is not supplied by Authorized Dealers or is a counterfeit product;
c) the Product has been damaged due to the use of counterfeit batteries, chargers or accessories;
d) mechanical or electric damage to the Product has resulted from incorrect installation, configuration, usage, inadequate or improper voltage or current or other activities inconsistent with the operation manual or contradictory to the technical specifications relating to the Product;
e) damage to the product was caused by acts of God, floods, fires, lightning or other natural disasters, wars or other extraordinary events or circumstances beyond the control of the customer;
f) the Product that has been tampered with in any way, including reconfiguration, repairs made or attempted, willful constructional variations, modifications and adjustments;
g) damage to the Product was caused by sand, water damage, rust corrosion, fire or other external elements;
h) the Product has been abused or misused including being dropped, impacted with a hard surface and not maintained properly;
i) the serial number of the Product has been altered or removed from the Product or is illegible;
j) the product is subject to normal fair wear and tear. Consumables, accessories or parts of limited regular functionality (e.g. carbon brushes, cord set, etc.) must be regularly inspected so that wear and tear on such parts does not lead to failure of the tool;
k) any software supplied or developed by third party manufacturers or vendors that is installed on the Product under repair and delivered along with the Product.
l) the production of the Product, its accessories and/or spare parts have been discontinued.
5. Milwaukee Tool (Thailand) shall have the sole and absolute discretion to determine whether the defect falls within the scope of this warranty and whether to charge a service fee, including the costs of the parts and labor, for the Repair Work.
6. The standard repair time may be extended in case replacement parts need to be shipped to Thailand
7. Milwaukee Tool (Thailand) may reset the Product’s settings to factory default setting in the course of carrying out the Repair Work without prior notice. Any replaced damaged/defective parts shall remain the property of Milwaukee Tool (Thailand) and will not be returned.
8. If the Product is unable to be repaired or the model has been discontinued or is otherwise unavailable, Milwaukee Tool (Thailand) may at its sole and absolute discretion replace the Product or its component with a similar model provided that such substituted Product or component will have efficiency and functionality equal to or higher than the original Product or component.
9. Notwithstanding anything herein contained, Milwaukee Tool (Thailand) shall not be liable to the user or any third party whatsoever for any damage, loss, liability (save and except for any personal injuries or death) or failure to provide maintenance services under this warranty in respect of any act, omission or negligence of any technician, employee or independent contractor of Milwaukee Tool (Thailand) relating to the performance or purported performance of any obligations under this warranty. The maximum liability of Milwaukee Tool (Thailand) under this warranty shall be restricted to the replacement value of the Product.
10. This warranty shall not extend to anyone other than the original purchaser of the Product. Milwaukee Tool (Thailand) shall be entitled to transfer or assign all its rights and obligations under this warranty to any third parties.
11. Milwaukee Tool (Thailand) reserves the right to amend or cancel any of the above terms and conditions of warranty without prior notice.
12. In case of any dispute, Milwaukee Tool (Thailand) reserves the right of final decision.
13. This warranty shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Thailand Special Administrative Region. Any third party who is not the owner of the Product, shall not have any right to enforce any terms and conditions of warranty.
14. In case of discrepancy between the English and Other language version of these terms and conditions of warranty, the English version shall prevail.
16. For enquiries, please contact our customer service team at +66 2246 1074-7, write to us at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our service center at the following address:
Milwaukee Tool (Thailand)
Address: 65/116-117, 14th Floor, Chamnan Phenjati Building, Rama 9 Road Huaykwang, Bangkok 10310, Thailand
Opening hours: 8:30-17:30